Find where your unique experiences and goals fit at Credera.
At our core, we’re friends helping friends. Our project teams are made up of the diverse experiences and perspectives of team members from our varied practices.
Work alongside global clients to achieve important organisational objectives by solving management and business problems, identifying new opportunities, and implementing changes.
Help clients transform existing solutions, adopt emerging technologies, and leverage technology as a strategic asset to succeed in a constantly evolving market.
Develop solutions, grow your craft, and create opportunities to better serve clients and client teams in roles such as human resources, IT, talent acquisition, operations, finance, and marketing.
Being part of the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team means being able to contribute to and support efforts that move us towards a more equitable future. This has included arranging speakers for conferences, organising events that bring awareness to issues faced by different communities, starting new internal groups to focus on specific communities, and many more activities. This work is important and challenging but also so enjoyable.
We supported one of the UK's largest wealth management firms in bringing their business to iOS and Android mobile devices. Our team provided the expertise needed to not only build the app, but to establish new ways of working around supporting and maintaining the application as a new part of their business. The apps were released to the major app stores in record time, not only widening their presence in the market to gain new users, but increasing satisfaction of their existing users by giving them more ways to access information.
We were brought in to explore how a client could utilise data virtualisation. This involved mapping the capability to the organisation’s data and security policies. As a team, we were able to map out how the capability could be implemented, successfully get the architecture approved, and deployed the application in production network.
Let's start your Credera journey.
Finding the right fit for the next step in your career is important and we don’t take it lightly. Credera’s Talent Acquisition team will guide you through the four-step process.
Review the list of Credera practices and use our online application to find and apply for the job that is the best match for your skills, experiences, and interests.
A 30- to 45-minute converstion with one of Credera’s recruiters to share your experiences, interest areas, and give you an opportunity to ask any questions.
This set of formal interviews assesses your experience, aptitude, and goals. Depending on the role, they may include technology assessments and behavioural questions.
The last interview is with a senior Credera leader to cover any topics that need additional time and answer any remaining questions you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please view our open positions and sort to find the best fit for you.
- Your completed application will be shared with the appropriate recruiting professionals and you will be contacted if you are selected for consideration.
- Credera’s structured interview process includes a set of, on average, three formal interviews to assess your skill set, aptitude, and goals. This may involve a mixture of virtual and in-person interviews.
- Interviews cover a series of questions and exercises that assess craft, relevant experiences, behavioural traits, leadership skills, and alignment with the role you are interviewing for. Each interview should provide insight into the specific role, Credera’s culture, and include the opportunity to ask any questions you might have. Feel free to ask your Credera recruiter interview-specific questions you may have going into your interview!
- Keep in mind the interview should be a two-way dialogue and be sure to ask questions. Be confident! Remember your strong credentials got you here. Highlight with specific examples what makes you unique and what you are looking to accomplish in your career.
- We call our working model ‘Flexible Connection’. This approach allows flexibility for our people while building meaningful connections, and delivering exceptional client service. Teams are committed to providing flexibility in both working hours and location and make inclusive decisions with respect for each team member’s needs and work preferences.