At a glance
A leading U.S. airline wanted to improve their overall customer experience strategy (CX). Credera partnered with the airline to guide the development of a customer-centricity programme aimed at delivering more personalised interactions across all customer touch points. Collaborating with the head of CX, Credera led the CX strategy initiative to enable multi-year CX innovation, achieving the highest Net Promoter Score (NPS) and customer satisfaction in the industry.
Increasing customer personalisation and differentiating through the customer experience.
Credera partnered with a leading U.S. airline to guide the development of a customer-centricity programme aimed at delivering more personalised interactions across all customer touchpoints. The cross-department programme expanded over time to include customer experience (CX) strategy, marketing technology strategy, and digital marketing strategy. For CX strategy, Credera laid the groundwork for significant customer experience advancements by developing internal and external current state analyses and identifying opportunities for strategic differentiation.
Measuring and creating a roadmap to improve the customer experience.
Credera and the leading U.S. airline worked together to create a CX roadmap and drive implementation of CX improvements:
- Recommended strategic initiatives related to hospitality and digital to enhance the CX.
- Led several cross-functional CX initiatives.
- Built the first enterprise-wide, comprehensive CX roadmap with all initiatives currently in-flight.
- Developed a framework for benchmarking the airline CX and provided an in-depth CX assessment of the airline’s six main competitors.
- Planned and led enterprise-wide workshops and customer focus groups to generate ideas for CX improvements.
- Performed an in-depth analysis of quantitative survey data and focus group insights to identify CX gaps and opportunity areas.
- Conducted new market research in collaboration with ResearchNow to understand measurable customer insights in specific customer segments.
Connecting the plan to achieve and maintain the highest NPS and customer satisfaction in the industry.
Through the partnerships, the teams created value for the business and value for customers and achieved and maintained the highest NPS and customer satisfaction in the industry.
CURRENT STATE ASSESSMENT
Holistic, enterprise-wide view of all customer-impacting initiatives currently in-flight.
Ability to map in-flight initiatives against pain points identified in quantitative CX study.
List of current CX gaps that must be addressed in order to keep up with the competition.
Visibility into innovative CX practices employed by competitors and industry leaders.
COMPETITIVE STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
Provided insights to fuel the development of a comprehensive, long-term CX strategy aimed at leapfrogging the competition.