At a glance
A leading airline was looking to improve the capabilities of their customer data warehouse. They engaged Credera to lead the £5 million program, identifying customer data needs across departments, documenting and prioritising initiatives, and working with marketing and technology teams to make select customer data available for analysis and real-time usage. Credera delivered the project on time and under budget, establishing a central repository of accessible, actionable customer data and insights for the airline.
Creating a cohesive, insight-enabled data repository to enable customer data initiatives.
Credera partnered with the airline to improve the capabilities of their customer data warehouse (CDW). Credera identified customer data needs across departments, documented and prioritised initiatives, and worked with marketing and technology to make select customer data available for analysis and real-time usage.
Credera compiled and prioritised requirements for 40 customer data-impacting initiatives and spearheaded development on seven, making survey data, Wi-Fi data, compensation data, statistical models, and other customer-level attributes available across the enterprise.
Finding the right partners and managing change for the organisation.
Credera and the leading airline worked together to plan and complete major marketing and technology initiatives.
- Provided project management and business analysis functions for a £5 million initiative, completed on time and 26% under budget.
- Managed £5 million project planning, budgeting, and variance reporting across all relevant cost centres.
- Executed a £1 million RFP to select a social data provider and oversaw the development of social data integration plans.
- Spearheaded the strategic prioritisation of customer data initiatives for 2016 and 2017.
- Led requirements gathering and backlog grooming for 40 marketing projects.
- Worked directly with marketing leadership to identify and prioritise business needs.
- Managed relationships with third-party vendors to ensure timely delivery.
- Designed and implemented a new change control process for all technology-enabled marketing initiatives.
Translating plans into a better customer experience and data-driven marketing decisions.
Through the partnerships, the teams created value for the business and value for customers.
HOLISTIC CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDING
Centralised, enterprise-wide view of customer experience, behavioural, and attitudinal data.
IMPROVED DATA AVAILABILITY
Increased accessibility to rich customer data.
Refined customer analytics capabilities.
Improved ability for employees to know the customer based on customer data, enabling employees to better cater to individual customer needs.
Enabled the ability to tailor customer interactions (e.g. offers, marketing campaigns, call centre interactions, etc.) using actionable customer-level insights.