Credera is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and the data you share with us. This policy explains when and why Credera collects personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may share it with others and what we do to keep it secure. We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data from our employees, job candidates, suppliers, partners, and business contacts. We will always try to give individuals appropriate notice of what data will be collected and how it will be used. Whatever happens, we will only process that data if we consider it fair and lawful to do so.
What do we use the personal data we collect for?
We may use your information to:
- Respond to communications you send us through the website
- Improve the experience of visitors to the website or search engines looking for the website
- Process your job application or handle a business enquiry
- Where appropriate and lawful to do so we may contact you about working for or with Credera
How long will you keep my data?
We review the retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations but otherwise will hold your personal information on our systems only for as long as is necessary and lawful to do so.
Will we share your personal data with other organisations?
We may transfer personal data to our contracted service providers and advisors who may be located in other countries. Before we do so, we take steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by law and Credera’s internal policies.
However, there will be other times when we need to share or disclose personal data you provide for a specific purpose, for example we will disclose or share your personal data where we have a legal obligation to do so.
What about sensitive personal data?
The term “sensitive personal data” refers to the various categories of personal data identified by European and other data privacy laws as requiring special treatment, including in some circumstances the need to obtain explicit consent. These categories may include personal identity numbers, financial account information, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or other similar beliefs, membership of a trade union or profession or trade association, physical or mental health, biometric or genetic data, sexual life, or criminal record (including information about suspected criminal activities).
What about data security?
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of personal data collected. Regarding your use of our website, you should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
What are my rights regarding my personal data held by Credera?
Credera recognises and respect the legal rights that individuals have over their data including:
- You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
- You can at no cost to you ask us to share any of your personal data that we do hold and where the data is not being held to satisfy a legal requirement you can ask us to delete it.
- The accuracy of the information we hold is important to us and we endeavour to keep it up to date but where the data we hold is incorrect for whatever reason you can ask us to update it.
- We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone, or text message unless you have previously agreed to this and you can change your marketing preferences at any time
You can exercise the above rights or raise any concerns or questions you have about your personal data by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are Credera's details?
Our legal company name is: Credera Limited
Our company registration number is: 02387340
Our registered office is: Bankside 3, 90-100 Southwark St., London SE1 0SE
Our phone number is: +44 (0) 333 043 9000
Cookies are small bits of data that generally contain two pieces of information; the website name and a unique identifier. These are not programs and are not harmful to your computer. The cookies are stored in plain text on your computer and can be viewed with a text editor.
If you find the idea of a website storing information on your computer a bit intrusive, you can disable or block cookies though this may result in certain website features not functioning correctly.